2014/02/01

Do You Wanna Build a Snowman ?



Yes, I Wanna Build a Snowman : 

Yes, I wanna build a snowman
I'm sorry that it took so long

You didn't know I needed you , I really do
And now you're gone

Please just ask me once more , just one more time
I promise I'll be open the door

Yes , I wanna build a snowman ...

OR 

Yes , I wanna build a snowman , I just can't go and play
Trust me , this is the best for both , This isn't all my fault
But there's no other may

I'm still your older sister , But not your friend
I wish I could tell you why ?

Yes I wanna build a snowman
But I just can't build a snowman


Do You Wanna Build a Snowman ? ( Elsa ) 

Anna ...
I can't let you come in here
Although I really miss you much
I hear you knocking all the time

You talk and sing and cry
But you don't know ...
That I'm a two-faced person

One side's cold and cursed
It's better if you don't know
But my heart wants to build a snowman

OR 

Please , Are you still in there ?
Anna no ... what have I done ?

I'm sorry I deserted you
I wasn't trying to
The storm inside me won

We only had each other
It was me and you
Now what am I gonna do ?

Do you wanna build a snowman ?

Do You Want to Build a Snowman ? ( Wedding Reprise )




Of Course , I Want To Build a Snowman

Of course , I want to build a snowman
There I've said it , I've confessed
But I need to stay locked up inside .
Although I hate to hide . I know it's for the best

You know you're still my best friend
I wish that I could be out there by your side .
Of course , I want to build a snowman
Oh how I'd love to build a snowman
Wait up Anna . Ok bye

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course , I want to build a snowman
And run around , and dance , and play
I'm really lonely stuck inside my room
My life's all gloom and doom .
But I have got stay !

I know you're feeling lonely .
I know I am too .
But my powers will not subside
Conceal , don't feel !
Conceal , don't feel !

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anna , yes I know you're out there
That must have been rough on your own
But now my powers have grown much to strong
I feared this all along , Must be alone

You deserve much better ,
Than what I can be
There's nothing that I can do !
Of course , I want to build a snowman



No comments:

Post a Comment